If you have teens in your household, there is a good chance there are extra cars sitting around your house. They drive a car, truck, or van until it breaks down or they wreck it, then park it in mom and dad’s driveway or garage while they get another vehicle. So, what do you do with those clunkers and junkers when you’re running out of room?
You call us at Junk Cars in Margate and we’ll come haul them off, after we pay you top dollar for this industry in cash. Yes – you can make some cold, hard cash when you call us to come haul off those cars, trucks, and vans that the teens have left behind as they went off to college or moved away. But why should you call us instead of our competition? Well, we offer you the following reasons:
- Locally Owned and Operated Company
- Established, Well Known Reputable Company
- Drivers Are Local, Bonded, Licensed, And Uniformed
- Marked Trucks
- Pays Top Dollar In Cash On The Spot For The Amount Quoted On The Phone
- Doesn’t Charge You For Towing Off The Vehicle You Sell
- Buys All Cars, Trucks, Vans, Running or Non-Running, Wrecked or Pristine
- Buys All Cars, Trucks, Vans That Are Rusted, Missing Motor, Missing Windows, Missing Seats
- Buys All Domestic or Foreign Cars, Trucks, and Vans, Even Farm Equipment
- Buys Cars, Trucks, Vans Without Keys or Title
Junk Cars in Margate is a reputable company that is based in Florida. We will pay top dollar in cash for your car, truck, or van at no charge to you. We are buying them with or without keys or titles and we buy them with or without the engine, seats, windows. Running or not, we want to make you an offer that we believe you can’t refuse, pay you in cash, and then haul off that old clunker or junker.
Don’t let that old non-running car or wrecked truck your kids left behind stay in the way. Get some cash for it and make room for mom and dad’s new car, truck, or van. Or get that driveway cleared and enjoy the open space now! And when they come home for holidays and ask about that car they wrecked or that truck that quit running, just tell them you had it hauled off. The fact you made some cash out of the deal can be our secret, and they’ll always wondered what happened to their first car they ever drove.